In this eLearning course Fast Diet: Intermittent Fasting we will look at exactly how Intermittent Fasting works evidence-based health benefits of intermittent fasting and how to get you started.
Among many positive benefits of intermittent fasting, is the promise of swift and sustained weight loss, while still eating the foods you enjoy, most of the time.
Fast Diet: Intermittent Fasting also includes:
- Benefits of Intermittent Fasting
- How the Fast Diet will work for you in practice
- Top tips to make IF work for you
- The Fast Diet eating plan
- Fast Diet menus for men
- Fast Diet menus for women
- Calorie counter
This course comes comes with full certificate of completion!
You may be interested in some of our blogs on this topic such as:
Some things you should know about Intermittent Fasting (IF):
- The Fast Diet demands we think not just about what we eat, but when we
- There are no complicated rules to follow; the strategy is flexible,
comprehensible and user-friendly.
- There is no daily slog of calorie control – none of the boredom, frustration
or serial deprivation that characterise conventional diet plans.
- Yes, it involves fasting, but not as you know it; you won’t ‘starve’ on any
- You will still enjoy the foods you love. Most of the time!
- Once the weight is off, sticking to the basic programme will mean that it
- Weight loss is only one benefit of the Fast Diet. The real dividend is the
potential long-term health gains, cutting your risk of a range of diseases
including diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
- You will soon come to understand that it is not just a diet. It is much more
than that: it is a sustainable strategy for a healthy, long life.