No matter what field you work in, project management plays a significant role. From engineering and construction to software development and marketing, new projects demand effective project management.
In this course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of project management, including how to schedule project activities, how to communicate schedules and deadlines effectively, and how to report on the status of projects.
- What Is Project Management?
- Choosing the Right Project Framework
- Defining Project Requirements
- Creating a Project Plan
- What Is a Project Schedule?
- Defining Deliverables and Activities
- Estimating Time Accurately
- Choosing Your Communication Methods and Tools
- Putting Together a Communication Plan
- Organizing and Leading Effective Project Meetings
REPORTING AND TRACKING
- Writing a Project Status Report
- Controlling Costs Through Budgeting, Tracking, and Reporting
- Closing a Project